TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All memberships are non-refundable non-transferable
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, or whims of the Owners. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to class if you turn up more than 5 minutes late.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave class
- We are required to collect 4.5% NYC sales tax on all memberships. New York State collects sales tax on “services by weight control salons, health salons, gymnasiums, Turkish and sauna baths, and similar facilities,” it doesn’t collect taxes on “participant sporting activities and facilities, such as a swimming pools or racquetball courts.” Is CrossFit a Sport...we thinks so...and if you think so as well please email your local congress representative
- We reserve the right to update these policies at any time.
Billing, auto-renewal & payments
- Memberships begin on the date you sign up.
- All memberships will auto-renew unless you have specifically requested to terminate your membership after a specific date.
- Monthly membership renew on the same day of the month as your sign-up date
- You may cancel a membership with in 15 day notice of the renewal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Written notice is required!
Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of cancellation request or stop auto-renew request. Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this 15-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable
- 10 Pack punch cards expire after 6 months.
- Payments more than two weeks past due will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
- Our general policy is to honor membership rates as long as the membership is maintained. This means that should our rates increase, you will most likely not be subject to said increase unless you allow your membership to lapse.
- Discounts are only applicable to monthly memberships. Discount are not applicable to 10 packs, long terms commitments and 6 week challenge
- Memberships may be temporarily placed on hold. This is a courtesy to accommodate the occasional vacation, illness, or injury. To place a membership on hold, please e-mail
- The minimum hold period is 10 days.
- The maximum hold period is 3 months.
- Once 3 months of hold has been reached, the membership must either be reactivated, or it will be dropped and any remaining credit will be forfeited.
- There are no retroactive holds
- Upon expiration of the hold, the member’s account will automatically become active, and payments will resume.
There is no charge for the 1st hold, subsequent holds will be charged a fee of $25 per hold.
Class reservation and Cancellation
- Classes can be reserved up to 10 days in advance and canceled up to an hour before without penalty
- $5 will be charged for failure to cancel a reserved class, resulting in a no-show
- All members are required to sign into class upon arrival. Failure to sign in will result in a no-show